Destiny Ran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Ran

Welcome to Destiny Ran Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vending while walking survey

Go down 
5 posters

agree/favor of vending while waLking? vote,
Yes-
Vending while walking survey Vote_lcap90%Vending while walking survey Vote_rcap
 90% [ 19 ]
No-
Vending while walking survey Vote_lcap10%Vending while walking survey Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
miketulabot

miketulabot

Vending while walking survey Empty
PostSubject: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 am

are you favor of? post your comments here.. dont forget to vote!!

you can do this by simple steps!!
ready your fingers..
hit BEGIN theN hit ESC then ENTER!
ViolA! your done you can now level
while VENDING.. cheers

=================

Last edited by miketulabot on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ms`hO_o`??

Ms`hO_o`??

PostSubject: Re: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:15 pm

im not agreee while
vending is palvling kasi po
istorbo sa pa lvl pede po mag
vend lang sa market not in the pa
lvl time..as i know when you are
vending tapos mag papa
lvl kayu the PARTY LEADERS
will said
''end mona vend mo''^_^..dibat totoo....^_^..

and as i know din mass marame tao sa market
kaysa sa pa lvllan,,,hahahahah....pero i vote to yes..
Back to top Go down
mirmodepon37

mirmodepon37

PostSubject: Re: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 pm

oo pede din.. mag lakad habang nag vevend.. kaso kung hindi ka pa marunong msyado mag pa tulong ka dapat dalwa kayo kaya dapat habangn ag papalevel nag vevend haha ^_^ oki po ba
Back to top Go down
mirmodepon37

mirmodepon37

PostSubject: Re: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 pm

oo pede din.. mag lakad habang nag vevend.. kaso kung hindi ka pa marunong msyado mag pa tulong ka dapat dalwa kayo kaya dapat habangn ag papalevel nag vevend haha ^_^ oki po ba
Back to top Go down
miketulabot

miketulabot

PostSubject: Re: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:28 am

RULES..
AVOID DOUBLE POSTING..
POST IN ENGLISH..
BETTER TO EDIT YOUR POSTS..

======================
Back to top Go down
imaranfan

PostSubject: Re: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:55 am

I really don't get it while you made this post/poll... To what purpose...? Of course all players would like to be able to move or do what ever they want to do while vending.

Maybe you just learned this trick. It was suppose to be a secret...
Back to top Go down
miketulabot

miketulabot

PostSubject: Re: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:16 am

i already know this trick.. you fuck.. but most of the players abused it.. bec. their is a bug.. and some of the pt leaders dont want their pt mates to vend while leveling.. your too much weak bro to understand it.. i want to hear everybody's comment about this,
Back to top Go down
imaranfan

PostSubject: Re: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:42 pm

oh my. A n00b with all his BS. Just proves you are just a kid.

It is just easy, just kick the party member who vends. SIMPLE.

I still don't get it why you have this poll or post. I still don't get it why you let everyone know about this" walking while vending" trick. Only a real n00b will announce it to everyone. Walking while vending is suppose to be a SECRET. Let players find it out on their own. Do you think that by announcing how to do the trick, players will applaud you??? It's the exact opposite.

Now, if you don't want other players to abuse it, then why post the trick here??? N00b...

Anyway, read your post again and understand it. Your post didn't say anything about a bug. You just posted here how to do the trick and asked players about it. You don't know anything about that bug. What BUG are you talking about anyway???

Lastly, you seem to tell people to go read the rules. Go read the rules yourself. You just broke rule number 1.

***I don't see your name on the GM list. Stop acting like one. Besides, GMs don't act the way you do... Smile
Back to top Go down
rejected

rejected

PostSubject: Re: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:12 pm

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah masarap mg pa lvl dahil llvl ka habang ng vvend makaka lvl kna nga mg kkpera kpa hahahah

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vending while walking survey   Vending while walking survey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vending while walking survey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Ran :: Comments and Suggestion :: Suggestions Here-
Jump to: